SAFE-N-MEDTECH gathers expertise from 28 partners around the World focused on enabling the safe translation of nano-enabled medical technologies from Proof of Concept to markets and clinical practice. It is a H2020 funded project (Grant Agreement No. 814607) and it is co-led by the Basque Foundation for Health Innovation and Research (Spain) and BioKeralty (Spain).
An Open Call within H2020 project SAFE-N-MEDTECH – Safety testing in the life cycle of nanotechnology-enabled medical technologies for health– has been launched with the objective of providing services and support to companies and other organizations with the aim of accelerating the development and commercialization of innovative MedTech solutions based on Nanotechnology.
The Call will be open from 21st February 2022 to 28th March 2022 at 23:59h CET.
Any private legal entity (consortiums not allowed) headquartered in any part of the EU or associated countries eligible under H2020 can apply to this call, ensuring that:
- They are legally recognised (have ‘legal personality’);
- They are recognized as Small or Medium Enterprise (including start-ups)
- The organisation should not have had convictions for fraudulent behaviour, other financial irregularities, unethical or illegal business practices;
- The participating organisation should not have been declared bankrupt or have initiated bankruptcy procedures;
- It is not under liquidation or is not an enterprise under difficulty according to the Commission Regulation No 651/2014, art. 2.18.
- The applicant cannot be a partner or affiliate of the consortium.
In case of selection for support, official documents issued by the relevant national authorities to prove compliance with these conditions should be provided as part of the contracting process with the SAFE-N-MEDTECH project.
SAFE-N-MEDTECH with its key expertise and extensive knowledge in nano-enabled medical technologies, offers characterization, pre-clinical validation, access to biobanks and patient samples, scale up and regulatory support, technology assessment and horizon scanning. (The list of Services are specified in the Guidelines for Applicants document.)
OVERALL PROCESS AND EVALUATION CRITERIA
You can find all the information in the Guidelines for Applicants document.
Watch the information Webinar replay here
CALL DOCUMENTS – HOW TO APPLY
If you need assistance, please send your enquiries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This call uses funds obtained within the scope of the SAFE-N-MEDTECH project funded by European Union Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Program.
Please note that all information provided will be treated as confidential and is stored only for the purpose of this call.